Our Values


We value our clients and our customers.

Because of that, we seek to create a platform that is encouraging. One that gives artists the freedom to create and their fans the merch that they've always wanted.

We do not accept any designs with abusive language and make that clear to all of our clients.

Our goal is build a site that gives artists a place to earn some cash on the side. We do this by giving 80% of all profits back to the artist and using the remaining 20% to maintain the site and cover the fees of our staff.